IMS Group recognises that its activities can have direct and indirect impacts on society and the environment.
IMS aim is to minimise these impacts by responsibly managing the needs of the business together with those of our customers, employees, suppliers, the environment and the community.
It is IMS intention to achieve this by:
- ensuring that business is conducted according to strict ethical, professional and legal standards
- working with our customers to identify better working practices and the best available techniques to benefit them and their business needs
- providing safe, fair and reasonable working conditions and remuneration with equal opportunities for progression available to all based on personal performance
- always looking to employ from the local community where possibly
- encouraging our suppliers to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit.
- developing our environmental management system to continue to identify and control our aspects and impacts (click here for IMS Waste Management Policy)
- supporting and encouraging our employees to help local community organisations and activities
- Providing each member of staff with an extra days paid leave per year to volunteer at a local charity
IMS Group are proud supporters of the following charities:
- Help for heroes
- Royal Marines Association
- Lee Rigby Foundation
Wellgate community farm
IMS Group are proud sponsors of the following community groups:
- Chingford Rugby Club
- Upminster Rugby Football Club